We as ENGNR. proceed diligent with personaldata of candidates as well as clients. We are aware of the fact that all personaldata need to be processed regarding data protection and privacy laws and regulations.
2. What will ENGNR. do with your Personal Data?
ENGNR. will collect, use, store and otherwise process your Personal Data for the purposes of ENGNR’s recruitment or resourcing activities. Additionally, your Personal Data may be processed for other purposes you have consented to, or in cases where another legal basis applies or where we are legally allowed to do so. Whenever necessary and subject to statutory record-keeping requirements, ENGNR. will delete and/or anonymize Personal Data that are no longer needed. If there has not been any recent activity on your profile, we may delete your profile after a reasonable time in compliance with applicable laws. Otherwise we will maintain your profile as long as you retain it actively in our systems for you to be able to apply for available positions which may become available to you from time-to-time.
ENGNR. will process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you, in context of recruitment activities, such as:
- To obtain additional information where necessary;
- To inform you of available vacancies;
- To provide you with information relating to your application and to fulfill your requests.
- Managing recruitment and resourcing activities, including activities related to organizational planning. In the course of recruitment activities, we may use your information:
- To set up and conduct interviews and assessments;
- To evaluate, select and hire applicants;
- To conduct background and credit checks and assessments as required or permitted by applicable local law;
- To contact third party references provided by you to evaluate your previous performances;
- Or as otherwise necessary in context of recruitment activities.
3. What Personal Data does ENGNR. collect?
ENGNR. collects Personal Data directly from you as well as from other available sources to the extent relevant and permitted by applicable local law. ENGNR. endeavors only to collect Personal Data that are necessary for the purpose(s) for which they are collected and to retain such data for no longer than necessary for such purpose(s). Subject to applicable local law and practice, the categories of Personal Data that are typically collected and processed in the recruitment context are:
- Information you provide: When you interact with ENGNR. (either directly or through an agency or other third party), you may be asked to provide ENGNR. with your information, such as
- your name, street address, telephone number and email address and other contact details;
- your competences, skills, experience and education, e.g. your CV or resume, previous employments, educational details and qualifications, third party references;
- your preferences, e.g. preferred country of employment, areas of interest as well as your preferred ways to be contacted by HERE); as well as
- your user identity, e.g. user names and other such information used in connection with authenticating you.
4. How is Sensitive Information treated?
ENGNR. aims to limit the collection of Sensitive Information and shall only collect Sensitive Information if there is a legal justification for processing it, or if it is collected and processed with your express consent.
ENGNR. recognizes the additional need to protect Sensitive Information. All Sensitive Information is processed in strict compliance with applicable local law and only by a restricted number of individuals who have a clear and justified need to know such information.
Sensitive Information may be processed where necessary to enable ENGNR. to exercise it’s legal rights or perform it’s legal obligations in the field of employment law or related fields of law. Examples of such obligations include ensuring the health and safety of ENGNR’s employees through the provision of a safe working environment or where the processing is carried out by a doctor or similar health professional bound by a duty of confidentiality to you and is necessary for medical purposes.
5. Who has access to your data?
It is ENGNR’s responsibility to implement appropriate access control measures to ensure that your Personal Data is only accessed by persons having a clear need to know such information.
The extent to which your Personal Data are made accessible will depend upon the nature of the data concerned. Prior to hire, your Personal Data is not made widely available. Some Personal Data, such as your resume, job history, and other information relevant to assessing your fitness for the position to which you have applied, are made available as needed to the ENGNR team.
6. Transfer of your Personal Data
ENGNR. will not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your Personal Data except as provided in this section:
ENGNR. may share your Personal Data if you have given your consent for ENGNR to do so. ENGNR. companies and authorized third parties: ENGNR. may share your Personal Data with other ENGNR. companies or authorized third parties who process Personal Data for ENGNR. for the purposes described in this Policy or otherwise provide recruitment related services to ENGNR. In such cases ENGNR. will ensure that there is a genuine need to transfer your Personal Data and that measures are in place to safeguard the processing of your Personal Data through other ENGNR. companies or authorized third parties.
Authorized third parties include, for example, recruitment agencies, professional advisors, external legal counsel, consumer credit reporting agencies, recruiting systems providers, providers of assessments and other third party suppliers.
7. Your rights
With respect to the processing of your Personal Data, you will always have the rights as provided by applicable local law. In addition, this Policy provides you with the following rights:
- Right to access: You are entitled to be informed of what Personal Data ENGNR. holds about you, the purposes for which they are being processed and categories of recipients to whom they are being or may be disclosed. There may be certain categories of information prescribed by applicable local law that ENGNR. may lawfully withhold. If ENGNR. declines to provide access to any of the Personal Data you request, you will be provided with the reasons for such a decision.
- Right to request correction and deletion: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to request ENGNR, to rectify, delete or block (as appropriate) your Personal Data that is incorrect, incomplete or unnecessary.
- Right to data portability: Subject to applicable local law, you may be entitled to receive a copy of certain Personal Data in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Right to object: You may object to ENGNR’s processing of your Personal Data on compelling, legitimate grounds relating to your circumstances. Despite your objections, ENGNR. may be required or permitted by law to process your Personal Data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to require ENGNR. to restrict its processing of your Personal Data (1) during verification of whether your right to object applies; (2) if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, for the period enabling ENGNR. to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data; (3) if ENGNR’s processing is unlawful; and (4) ENGNR. no longer needs your Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but you wish ENGNR. to retain the data for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. During the restricted processing period, ENGNR. will only process the Personal Data for storage purposes, with your consent, for the establishment, defense or exercise of legal claims, or other purposes permitted by law.
- Remedies in case of a violation: You are entitled to all rights and remedies provided by local applicable law. Generally, you should seek redress in respect of a violation of this Policy from the ENGNR. company which originally collected the relevant Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where the dataprocessing is based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of that consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on that consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you are located in a European Union member state or within the European Economic Area, you have the right to lodge a complaint about ENGNR’s data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority concerned.
8. Whom to contact?
ENGNR. Technical B.V. is the controller of your Personal Data. If you have any queries about your personal data, contact primarily the relevant recruiting personnel through provided contacts or channels. Note that you may access and manage much of your personal data online by using the available profile management tools.
If you want to exercise your rights as described in the previous section of this Policy you may make a request in writing through provided contacts or channels.
ENGNR. may need to identify you and to ask for additional information to be able to fulfill your request. ENGNR. will fulfill your request within the timeframes required by applicable local law or, in the absence of such timeframes, within a reasonable time.